Purchase the Kindle version of A-41 here.
Purchase the print edition here.
Here’s what Elizabeth has to say about the print edition:
“What I like about the paper copy is that it’s in 8 1/2 X 11 inch format, so it has lots of white space and (ahem) margin to make your own notes, to sort of journal through it, as it were. A lot of our posts really are like journal entries of what God is taking us through, so having a hard copy allows you to journal through those issues on your own, too. Hopefully that’s a blessing to someone!”
If you want to save a couple bucks and you don’t mind clicking a ton of links, most of the content can be read by clicking the various links below. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!
all for ONE,
Parenthood & Third Culture Kids
– On Your High School Graduation: A Letter to My Third Culture Kid
– What I Want to Give My TCKs
– A Prayer for My Third Culture Kids
– 3 Ways to Care for the Heart of Your Third Culture Kid
– 3 Ways to Care for the Heart of Your Missionary Kid
– The Little Word That Frees Us
– Particle Physics Finally Explains Third Culture Kids!
– The Purpose of Marriage is NOT to Make You Holy
– Our Journey to Finding Joy in Marriage (and the things we lost along the way)
– Open letter to trailing spouses (and the people they’re married to)
– Trailing Spouse: He Heard, “Go!” and I Said, “No!”
– 3 Ways to Care for the Heart of Your Wife
– A Letter to Singles
On Grief, Loss, and Being Really Sad
– Outlawed Grief, a Curse Disguised
– Grief on a Spindle (a poem)
– Don’t be afraid of me, please (and other lessons from the valley)
– A Lonely Birthday
– For the times when you hold back the tears
– When Grief Bleeds
– When Friends Do the Next Right Thing
– A Sorrow Sandwich
– Heaven and Human Trafficking
Deeper Musings on Missions and “The Call”
– Why Are We Here?
– The Idolatry of Missions
– Before You Cry “Demon!”
– Demon and Divine
– What If I Fall Apart on the Mission Field?
– How Do You Write Your Name in the Land?
Lists (because they’re fun)
– 10 Reasons You Should Be a Missionary
– 10 Things Flying Taught Me About Missions
– 6 Reasons Furloughs are Awesome (sort of)
– 10 Ways to Survive Your First Year Overseas
On making decisions with your head and your heart and Him
– Navigating the Night (3 things to do when you have no idea what to do)
– When the Straight & Narrow Isn’t
– To the ones who think they’ve failed
– Distractions and the Voice of Jesus
Things you should probably be aware of if you’re even slightly interested in missions, serving somewhere in the Church, or just living in general
– Four Tools of Spiritual Manipulators
– How to Communicate so People Will Care
– Facebook lies and other truths
– margin: the wasted space we desperately need
– Please Stop Running
– I’m Not Supposed to Have Needs
– How to Transition to the Foreign Field and not Croak: Six Essential Steps
– Women are Scary (and other lessons modesty culture teaches men)
– What To Do About Women’s Roles
– Jesus Loves Me This I Sometimes Know
– The Journey To Feel Starts Small